Sunday, February 22, 2015

A long time ago in galaxy far, far away ...

This was truly one of those random, serendipity, synchronicity things that leave you scratching your head.

I was looking through old files for a picture I just KNEW I had somewhere in the process I found this letter ... dated exactly 15 years ago today ... that I sent with my application to serve as a volunteer for Integrity at the 2000 General Convention in Denver.



And I'm trying to imagine how different my life would be if I hadn't sent this letter -- exactly 15 years ago today. If I hadn't gone to Denver. If I hadn't had the mentorship and friendship of Michael Hopkins for the last 15 years. If we hadn't come up with Claiming the Blessing. If ...

Well, I have a really vivid imagination -- and I just can't imagine.

And I am so very, very grateful.

No comments: